Lex Pott Twist Sculptural Candle
30 years' experience
Carefully curated collection
Lex Pott Twist Double End Candle in Lavender or White. This unique and fun centre piece is the perfect stylish addition to any table, shelf or living space. The designer candles are made from paraffin wax and moulded into a distinctive shape with a singular wick at both candle ends. Both ends can be lit at the same time to create a fun visual for your interior space.
At Hollianna we love the creativity used in making these candles to create a chic, stylish and fun candle for the modern home, we love the neutral white as an addition to a shelving area stocked with your latest books or the Lavender as a statement piece on your coffee or dining table to add an easy pop of colour.
Lex Pott is a prominent designer of the time, he works from his design studio based in Rotterdam where all candles are produced. Pott has won multiple awards for his ultra modern works in raw materials, wood, metal and stone. Potts works always combine form, function and a touch of fun - what we love most about the Twist Candle.
We would recommend using a plate or flat dish to the underside as a display unit when burning and always be cautious when positioning candles to avoid direct sunlight or high temperatures, like any candles this could cause some bending.
Approx. 10hr burning time per end.
Available in White & Lavender.
24 x 10 x 17.5cm (H x W x L).
Specification & Maintenance
- We would recommend using a plate or flat dish to the underside as a display unit when burning.
- Respect the labels or symbols that are attached to the candles.
- Candles with multiple wicks should not burn for longer than three hours.
- Trim down the wick to 5 mm after every use.
- If the wick is too long, the candle will burn unevenly or drip.
- Never put candles in a draught, as they will burn unevenly and release more smoke, and may go out.
- Never put candles in direct sunlight, as they may melt and/or lose their colour.
- Never allow candles to burn unsupervised.
Check the surface underneath a burning candle. Candles should always be placed on an even, heat-resistant surface.
Do not allow foreign objects etc. to fall into the wax pool. If an enlarged or second flame occurs, extinguish the candle immediately.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is 2-4 days subject to stock availability.
Free Click & Collect or £3.95 Standard Delivery available.
Returns are available on this product, product must be returned, unused, undamaged and in original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Please contact us in writing within 14 working days from receipt of the product to inform us you would like to return. Once items are received back in original packaging, undamaged and checked we will issue a refund to the same payment method used to place this order.