Dekocandle Walls Large Rectangular Candle
30 years' experience
Carefully curated collection
Dekocandle rectangular unscented cuboid candle with 5 interior wicks. This unique candle is poured in different parts resulting in a stylish stripe pattern, the candle has a slight transparent visual effect.
At Hollianna, we have selected a distinct colour to match the individual interior. This candle purchased alongside a purpose made dish - see Wall Candle Dish here. We would always recommend it is displayed on a flat, even and heat resistant surface - see the Specification & Maintenance section below for more guidance and information.
Dekocandle are the creators of top quality, traditionally moulded candles and stylish accessories, they create custom-made products from their studio in the Belgian Dottenijs.
Please note, the 46 - Deep Red candle image is purely to display the colour and texture only. See dimensions below for the size of the candle.
40 x 8 x 27 cm.
Available Colour - 46 - Deep Red.
Specification & Maintenance
- Respect the labels or symbols that are attached to the candles.
- The first two times, burn the candles until the wax pool arrives at approximately 5 mm from the border (2 to 3 hours depending on the size of the candle). Let the candle cool down and stiffen completely before relighting it again. There after you can burn the candle for a longer, as long as the wax pool does not reach the outside border.
- Candles with multiple wicks should not burn for longer than three hours.
- Trim down the wick to 5 mm after every use.
- If the wick is too long, the candle will burn unevenly or drip.
- Leave at least 10 cm between candles for optimal use. This distance prevents the heat from one candle affecting how well the others burn.
- Never put candles in a draught, as they will burn unevenly and release more smoke, and may go out.
- Never put candles in direct sunlight, as they may melt and/or lose their colour.
- If the flame burns deep into the candle and starts to look like a lantern, it may be helpful to trim off the edge of the candle.
- Never allow candles to burn unsupervised.
Check the surface underneath a burning candle. Candles should always be placed on an even, heat-resistant surface.
Do not allow foreign objects etc. to fall into the wax pool. If an enlarged or second flame occurs, extinguish the candle immediately.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is 2-4 days subject to stock availability.
Free Click & Collect or £3.95 Standard Delivery available.
Returns are available on this product, product must be returned, unused, undamaged and in original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Please contact us in writing within 14 working days from receipt of the product to inform us you would like to return. Once items are received back in original packaging, undamaged and checked we will issue a refund to the same payment method used to place this order.